Wolf Pack Speech

I'd like to... I'd like to say something... that I've prepared... tonight...
Hello,
How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it 'Sin City'. (hahaha) You guys may not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But, when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own, and, my wolf pack, it grew by one. So, were there two, there were two of us in the wolf pack: I was wa-alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second. Could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So, tonight... I make a toast!

0 comments: