My Secret!

I have been super active since I shot out of the womb from basketball, gymnastics, t-ball, volleyball, swimming, running...you name it, I did it! As I grew older and matured I started using antiperspirant. Studies have shown the more active you are, the more you perspire, and this was very true with me, haha. I have tried so many antiperspirants, but the one that I've found that really works well is Secret Clinical Strength for women. This stuff is awesome! It has a great scent and lasts longer and protects better than anything I've ever used. It's a little pricey, but if you're like me and need something that will really get the work done it's worth the extra bucks. Hope this helps!

http://www.secret.com/ClinicalStrength.do

1 comments:

  1. totally what i use :) lol they sell a bigger size one that's like $11 but lasts forever!