Psalm 139

I sat down and read this chapter today. It was pouring out of my soul, and I had to sit down and soak it up.

He knows me. He will not leave me alone. He has hemmed me in before and behind. He will slay those who come against Him.

I am truly overwhelmed at the vastness and richness of this passage. He guided me to it even today, and placed His words upon my heart. When I am sure there is no hope He reminds me that He has a perfect plan for me. I am weak and broken, but He is my strength. The joy of the Lord is indeed my strength.

My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust. I stand completely satisfied in Him, wanting in nothing.

What a joy! What a hope! What a peace!

1 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...do you go to UNT? i know analee leaverton does, but it would be wonderful to know another familiar face. and thank you for the church recommendation!