One Thing I Ask

I'm in love with a man, I'm in love with a stranger

I'm in love with my maker, whom I have never seen
I'm in love with a lamb, I'm in love with a lion
I'm in love with my Savior, whom I have yet to know

Oh, won't you let me love you more?
This is all that I desire
Wont you let me love you more?
This is all that I require
Won't you let me love you more?
This is my deepest heart's desire
Won't you let me love you more? Still more? And more?

For you could give to me the gift of walking on water
And maybe, maybe I will raise the dead
But I have one life to live
And all I have to give to you is love
I have one life to live
And all I have to give to you is love

And if I never walk on water
If I never see the miracles
If I never hear your voice, so loud
Just knowing that you love me is enough to keep me here
Just hearing those words is enough, is enough to satisfy
You do, You do
You satisfy
I couldn't leave even if I tried
I must have you, I must have you, I must have you

Oh, Cuz when it's all been said
And when it's all been done
When the race is run
Well, it all comes down to love
Love, love

"Let Me Love You More" by Misty Edwards from Relentless

0 comments: